
I feel like a had a really busy weekend. A friend that I worked with at the Cardiologists' office in Vegas came to visit and Paola and I showed her around Boise a little tiny bit. Mostly we went to the Saturday market and we floated down the Boise River. That second thing was pretty fun. This picture is Paola trying to catch up to me. There were a few little dips and it was a little freaky being able to hear the water get fast up ahead. It was fun.

I've been meaning to take a picture of the side of this building for a long time. Paola took care of that for me this weekend. Random sights of Boise, I guess. Not quite as hilarious as
Smokin' you know what in Vegas but whatever. I think it's an art studio - not totally sure.
5 comments:
I like the new look of your blog. Sounds like you girls had fun! And does that guy have a mullet??
That dude is awesome. An "art studio?" Wow. Boise and I obviously have wildly divergent definitions of the work "art."
I want to ride the river . . .
how cool to float down a river! you guys are so fun!
ya that muscle man is a stencil. im gonna have to go there.
Post a Comment