
I've been doing a really good job, I mean a really good job staying strong. I've been growing out my hair and I have seriously been committed to getting it all back to my normal (natural) color. Unfortunately, this past week I have been wavering ever so slightly. Today, I went for the first "trick yourself into thinking it's something different" move. Switch the part. One problem with that. This dang cowlick! It makes me mad. Anyone have any suggestions for more "trick yourself" moves because I'm considering bleach or a very drastic (short) haircut right about now.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Letting color grow out is TORTURE. There are no shortcuts.
I still have weak moments despite the fact that the last time I put color in my hair was for Kelly's wedding.
Your call, Caity.
Can I say I like it long?
i like it long and blonde.
I just dyed my hair blonde on top & the bottom is brown. I'm no help. Do whatever makes you feel good! AND you always look great anyway cause you are Caitlin
Post a Comment