Russell started a new game with Otis yesterday. Hide & go seek. He would make Otis go and sit on his bed in the other room, then he would hide his Kong (the only toy Otis has had that he hasn't been able to destroy completely). Then he yells, "Come & find it, Otis." Otis runs in and he's sniffing like CRAZY to try to find his toy. He found it every time. I think dogs are naughty when they don't have any work to do so we're looking for a job for Otis. Rescue dog at Bogus Basin, probably not. My Mom used to always joke that she wished Seamus knew "go get me a Diet Coke." I think we'll work on teaching him the "put this in the garbage" command and then go from there.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have no doubt you can teach him. You're the one who taught Seamus to sit up and beg and to roll over . . . keep us posted. That picture is sweet.
Isabel told me yesterday that she missed Otis.
Otis is very popular because we were just talking about Otis too!!
That is a super cute picture of Otis. I will be so impressed if you can get him to bring something to the garbage. And jealous. I can barely get my children to perform the task.
Post a Comment