Saturday, September 15, 2007


I think Paola has been dying to go to the mall since she got here. Every time we drove past Cole Road she would say, "the mall is on Cole Road." Typically, Russell and I avoid the one mall in Boise at all costs but I went today just for Paola. Well, it started out just for Paola. The last time I went to the mall I walked by Ann Taylor which is not a store I usually go in to but I saw this dress in the front window. This is the only picture on the website and you can't see it at all. It is pleated in the front, it doesn't come with that belt and it is a little bit longer on me. You may be asking how I'm so sure about the length. Today I went in and found the dress (no longer displayed in the front window) and tried it on and then bought it. It was marked down $48 and (even though it was still more than I would typically consider spending on a dress) I couldn't pass it up. When I went to Wicks n' Sticks and my Macintosh candles were buy one get one 50% off, I took it as a sign. I can't wait for church tomorrow.

2 comments:

Patti said...

That dress is classic. You'll have it for years. I want it.

um, I went to Yankee Candle today and bought candles. Weird.

Amber said...

That dress is cute! Even better....the price!