Wednesday, September 12, 2007
This stuff is awesome! My hair is so smooth & shiny. Good thing Paola is here to introduce me to new hair products... Try it! (if you're wondering if I'm getting paid for this, I'm not)
Posted by Caitlin at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Man I gotta get some of that stuff.
Gramps
I love big sexy hair products. I use the root pump for my short hair and can't live without it. I will have to try that one for Lauren. Is it to be used after it's dry or before blow drying?
I'm gonna try it too! Like Heather, I love the root pump plus too. Tell Paola I miss her!
You spray it on damp hair before you blow dry. I swear - it's a miracle worker...
Would it help me, Caity? Cause I need help.
I love that too! I use it everyday!
I LOVE that stuff! It totally rocks!
i love that brand
Post a Comment