This weekend was so nice. The weather is starting to cool off. Fast. I left my windows open all day on Saturday and Paola kept asking me if I was cold. After about the fifth time I went and looked at the temperature - 67. I pulled all the weeds out of our garden and Otis busied himself chasing the squirrels. This is his usual move. It makes me laugh.
I don't know if you can see this, it's a little blurry but there is Otis' little squirrel friend. They run away from him but as soon as they are out of Otis' reach, they turn around and squeak.
I've been wanting to take a picture of our backyard tree and Russell reminded me that I better get to it before all the leaves fall. Look how huge this thing is! Paola says she never has any idea what time it is because her windows are always shaded.
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I am so jealous about your windows being open all day!! I would love that but it is still too dang hot here. And that is funny about Otis & his friends. He is a funny dog.
Post a Comment