Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It is only 11:30 in the morning. Let me tell you about today so far. I went early this morning to buy dog food and also a rake. I left my wallet, phone, checkbook and everything in the cart that I so dutifully returned to the "cart corral" BUT I didn't realize it until I got all the way home and wanted to leave for class. So, back to the store. Luckily, everything was still in my cart in the parking lot. Next, it's going to be almost 70 today so I wanted to ride my bike. Last week I bought new tubes for my tires because I rode through the desert and there were thorns all stuck in them (man, did I get hassled for that). Russell put the tubes in for me last week and this morning I walked down to the gas station to air them up - this morning. I must have still had thorns in there somewhere because the green slime started shooting out. Hey, that's what the slime is for, right? Fill up those little holes? I took a gamble and I won. I made it all the way to school for the last 10 minutes of my lab. Of course, the tire is completely flat now. I wonder if I can take the bus home...

4 comments:

Amber said...

Oh NO! I'm sorry you are having a bad day so far. I hope you made it home.

Papa said...

Oh Caity! I hope the rest of the day was better, I was lonesome for your voice so I just tried calling you. That was before I thought of checking the blogs....dad

Oh yeah thanks foir the call back!

Patti said...

Qualifies as a bad day.

Heather said...

I can't believe it was still in the cart.