Is there any more delightful treat combination than chocolate and peanut butter? I think not. I went to the grocery store late this week so I'm not done trying each recipe but I haven't posted any desserts in a long time so this one is for all the Lunn sisters - Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie. Trust me, it's restaurant quality.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
"restaurant quality" makes dad laugh . . . looks like a GOOD recipe, Caity.
I have to chip in here. The thing is that there are many other combinations I consider to be superior to the chocolate and peanut butter one. How about chocolate and caramel or chocolate and coconut, chocolate and almond? Is it just me? I mean chocolate is a great common denominator in the above. I'm being contrary here I know.
How about a Reese's cup !
Post a Comment