You know it's time to turn the heat up a few notches when your dog starts shivering while he's laying on the couch in the middle of the day. Don't feel bad for him.
Russell has been cracking me up about Halloween. He was so excited for it this year. We went Halloween decoration shopping and we got a few things. We didn't go all out and make the yard a cemetery and now I'm glad. Guess how many trick or treaters we got. 3. 3! I was bummed and now I have a buttload of candy in my house. This is bad.
I'm updating the recipe blog right... now.
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Posted by Caitlin at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Did Russ carve a pumpkin? Please say yes.
What up Homie!? I was thinking about you and Russell today...I went to the lake and was thinking of when we went camping. You guys are champs.
Hey, Connor was singing, "SOS somebody help, me!" yesterday and I thought of you and your cell phone ringtone.
Post a Comment