Thursday, December 13, 2007

My final is 250 points out of a total possible 750. That's a pretty big chunk. The up side - it's open note. Right now I am working on a table of contents for those notes. It is 120 questions and we have 2 hours. What do you think? Ace-able, right? Totally.

My lab is already over and so I had the whole day off on Tuesday. I made a fruit tart, chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter squares. It totally feels like Christmas now. The snow helps a little, too.

5 comments:

Patti said...

When is the final?

Caitlin said...

It's next Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Hi Caitlin, Hey I need to talk to you about Russell. Tony drew his name in the family gift exchange. I dont know what to get him! Call me 702-860-1481 when you get a chance.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Good luck on your final!!