Thursday, December 06, 2007

Sorry it's been a while. It is the end of the semester - cut me some slack will you?! (You know it's bad when you almost spell cut with a k)

I have not done any Christmas shopping. That is very bad. It's going to be a couple crazy weeks. I can't wait to get to Vegas.

I'm in class right now and I am having trouble concentrating. I better go...

P.S. I made a "practice" batch of cinnamon rolls this morning. We better take a vote - should I use whole wheat or white flour?

Also, if you want to know all there is to know about the fam, read this post and string of comments.

6 comments:

Stacy said...

I vote for white flour. It's Christmas.

Anonymous said...

I vote for White too!! I cannot wait to see you, Russ and Otis for Christmas! I miss you guys tons! Oh and I havent done any shopping done yet either!

Dylan Todd said...

It had been so long since you posted that I couldn't remember whose blog was called "Time TO Dance" when it came up in Google Reader. Also, I am going senile, so there's that, too.

Amber said...

I vote white flour! I can't wait for you to come home either. I was reading about your family xmas tree problem. That is so funny!!!

Patti said...

White flour.

Bride said...

white flour.