Friday, November 23, 2007

Now that it is starting to get cold here in Boise (it was colder here than it was in New York for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and that seems wrong to me) I have decided to periodically post "Reasons why it is awesome to live where it is cold."

Reason why it is awesome to live where it is cold #1: You don't have to hog up any fridge space with soda, you can just leave it outside.

5 comments:

Patti said...

Oh, I LOVE that. When we were in Boston we put our diet coke out on the balcony and it was icy cold. I agree with you.

Ryan said...

SCORE! Me too! way to look on the bright side of things! :)

Stacy said...

I ate a "Sin-Amen Swirl" bread loaf yesterday from Great Harvest and thought of you. I always tell people my sister is a baker at Great Harvest.....like, I brag about it. I think I get that from Dad.

Caitlin said...

Oh, man. You know how I'm like Dad? I go around recommending rated R movies not remembering the bad parts. Hello, Mr. Brooks, anyone?

Patti said...

um, I saw that movie and I don't remember anything bad in it...