
Ah, to be blonde again. You can't tell from this picture but I am excited about it.
And if you look closely at my wedding ring finger, you can see where I was knifed by the decidedly improperly loaded steak knife.
I woke myself up last night talking in my sleep. Never a good thing. I think it was something about ants.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
OH MY HEAD! That is beautiful. You look awesome.
Caity, it's your Dad, I love the blond! Ditto what Mon said.
Oh by the way, Mom wakes herself up talking on a regular basis! Not me I only wake up to go to the bathroom! I'm pickin' up my Flomax prescription later today, I can hardly wait!
Hmmm...did I get enough exclamation marks in that post? It's not easy being green.
um, TMI David, TMI...
Oh My Head! (I love saying that on your blog!) I LOVE YOUR HAIR! Blondes always have way more fun!!
I know you're going to get a lot of this... but your hair looks AWESOME. They did a beautiful job and it looks great on you.
I love this new look.
ok im oficially annoyed. weve been playing phone tag for days. it looks so ggod cait. i love being right all the time :)
ok dads hilarious without meaning to be.
I LOVE your hair! I really, really do.
Post a Comment