Sorry for all the slacker posts lately. Not a lot has been going on around here. Just getting ready for school to start and trying to get that all sorted out. I have the day off tomorrow and I'm trying to decide what to do. I made an appointment to get my hair done next week and I'm excited. I'm going blonde again.
We started watching Lost this week. Holy 24 episodes in the first season! This is going to take forever. Anybody wanna bet whether we'll be caught up before the 4th season starts at the end of the month?
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oooooo....you are gonna love Lost and you will be surprised how fast it goes. We were always sleep deprived, because we wanted more answers.
I was just going to say that Heather is watching that show. We never really got into it.
I love your yellow wall. It looks like the same color in my house!
I love your blonde hair
im listening to endless love right now. ya know shuffle. i didnt plan it!! its on one of those compilations!!
..not relevant.
I always loved your blond hair.
Gramps
Poor Otis Just doesn't know how to relax.
Post a Comment