
You want it, you got it. I managed to find another dress to wear my boots with AND I got a picture. What?! It snowed again. I swear. You know why (and this is how you'll know I'm not lying)? I got a car wash on Saturday. I got the shiny tire stuff and everything.
The same old stuff is going on around here. School starts next week and I've been having all these crazy dreams about it. In the first dream I got to class and realized that I didn't have my book, in fact I didn't have any books at all. Ooh, that one was bad. The second dream was weirder. I got to class and I recognized my teacher. It was Dr. Dina Titus, she was my political science professor at UNLV and the Nevada State Senate Minority Leader. I went up and told her that I just saw her on the news the night before, standing behind Hillary Clinton (I really did). Anyway, then I go sit down and I notice that the student sitting next to me has a different book than I do. I keep looking and see that everyone has a different book. Anyone noticing a theme here?
Russell and I have just been introduced to the time-suck that is catching up on Lost. We're almost done with the first season. Holy crap, it's good. Way better than any of you guys told me. I could have been watching all along but then again, there is something to be said for not having to wait an entire week to find out what happens next. We're going over to the Winget's tonight for Sunday dinner so I'm hoping I'll be able to talk Russell into staying up late so we can put away season 1 (5 episodes is totally doable). Wish me luck.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
College dreams NEVER end. I'm still having them at 36 and I bet people older than I am are having them too. Just reading yours gives me anxiety and I'll probably have one tonight. Mine are never as original as yours. I always have the "Oops, I forgot to attend class all semester and now it's the day of the final" dream. Do you know that one?
Of course it's possible I have that dream because I came pretty close to "forgetting to attend class all semester until the day of the final" on a few real life courses.
Can we get a close-up of your hair? Did you get it done?
I STILL have the dream Melissa is talking about but mine has the added storyline of realizing I haven't attended class AFTER the deadline for adding/dropping a class. So, in other words, an "F". And I graduated in 1977...
I think I had that dream once but this book thing is driving me crazy. I bought my books on Amazon and apparently I am a little concerned that they're not going to be the right ones. Geesh.
I haven't gotten my hair done yet, I'm going Wednesday. I'm still trying to decide whether to do chunky highlights or skinny highlights. Any opinions?
I'm glad you were finally convinced to climb aboard the lost train. I believe I've said it before, but I will say it again: Lost is the Best. Television. Show. Ever. Period. Exclamation Point. The. End.
Maybe I will try Lost again. The music creeped me out - I was scared.
Dylan, I was just catching up on your blog and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you deemed 30 Rock the Best. Show. Ever.
I'm not trying to start a rumble here. Just checking. Also, thanks to the aesthetically pleasing design, clever writing and intentionally inflammatory statements I managed to spend over an hour reading prior posts on BRR. I'm not blaming you personally for sucking my time. But I kind of am.
Cute picture. You are cute.
Sooo CUTE!!
The dreams are hilarious! Dina Titus, oh how I miss her and her southern accent!
I still dream about not having my lesson plans ready for school and I haven't taught for almost 5 years!!!
Thanks for your sweet advice too!
Cute boots!!
Love your boots... You look so cute! couldnt you wear them with just about anything? I would!
I'm lovin' those boots! P.S. I'd love to do your hair for you next time you're in town! I'm diggin' the blond hair again...
I'm lovin' those boots! P.S. I'd love to do your hair for you next time you're in town! I'm diggin' the blond hair again...
Missa, this is why I'm not in politics. You totally busted me.
They are both equal in their best-ness. There. How's that? Better?
And the whole "wasted your time," thing: I'm honored. Mission: Accomplished.
BHAHAHAHA...
Post a Comment