Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A few things you might not know about me:

1. I hate being rushed but it seems like no matter how early I get up, I am always rushing the last 5 minutes before I get out the door.

2. I hate blow drying my hair but I hate the way it looks when it air dries. I have recently started only washing my hair every other day. (In Allure they say tons of women do it but I'm not so sure, I hardly see anyones hair looking as dirty as mine.)

3. I have to slather on the Eucerin when I get out of the shower and I have to let it soak in before I can get dressed or I'll feel like I never showered in the first place.

4. I think of myself as more outgoing than I really am. In fact, I think most people wouldn't describe me as outgoing at all.

5. I am a auditory learner. I can imagine that it's pretty annoying to the people around me. I have to read out loud to myself all the time. Recipes? Every time.

These are getting increasingly boring as the list goes on. I'll stop now. Time for Lost. (I'm caught up! Oh, and Sayid is my favorite even though he's like a contract killer or something)

3 comments:

Dylan Todd said...

I just posted about tonight's episode and shared my love for Mr. Jarrah. I have full faith he'll redeem himself in the future. He's too awesome not to.

Brooke said...

Lost is so great. And I think you're pretty outgoing : ) You Rock the Kaz-bah.

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about my hair. I always read that a lot of pwople do that... I dont think it is that many... not anyone I see! Good List!