Sunday, February 24, 2008

I think I have decided that my favorite holiday is Easter. Wait, wait, wait. Before you give me a lot more credit than I deserve, let me tell you why. It's the candy, people, the candy! Peeps, Cadbury eggs, Reese's peanut butter eggs (the little ones, the perfect ratio of PB to chocolate), those one eggs in the light blue bag with the extra crunchy shell. Man o man, it's the best.

Was that post totally sacrelig? Don't judge me. I have a candy problem.

10 comments:

Patti said...

Offspring of two candy faces. Sorry...

Caitlin said...

ooh, ooh, those Starburst jellybeans? Dang!

Anonymous said...

I love Cadburry Eggs! I could eat a whole dozen!! Addicted I know!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chanel said...

im totally offended by this post.

KIDDING! You're hilarious!!!
Easter has rockin candy! I like chocolate marshmallow bunnies!

I also LOVED your Valentine's picture- what a couple of cuties!

Stacy said...

Hey Isabel has been saying for a while now that Easter is her favorite holiday, too.

Brooke said...

I love you Caitlin.

Patti said...

To prove my point, I don't need the name of the eggs in the blue package with the extra crunchy shell. I actually know what you mean.

And Brooke is sweet.

That is all.

Bride said...

Cait i recently bought a bag of starburst jelly beans that only had the good colors!! they were all like red pink and red!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bride said...

Cait i recently bought a bag of starburst jelly beans that only had the good colors!! they were all like red pink and red!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!