Last Sunday, I considered blogging about a question I began to ask myself that very morning. Is it appropriate to listen to R. Kelly on Sunday? I decided to spare myself and this Sunday, since I had to speak in sacrament meeting and I thought I better be extra holy, I went to the church website to listen to some hymns. Did you guys know that you can download every hymn and every song in the children's songbook, too? Guess what's on my iPod now - 341 hymns (don't call me a dork). Looks like R. Kelly is going to have to wait for every other day of the week.
And thank you for all your help with my talk. I think it went well. Of course no one ever comes up to you and says, your talk made no sense. Too bad. That might make church A LOT more interesting...
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
hee hee . . . funny to think about. Thanks.
And I knew it would go well.
Remember that talk you gave after Girls' Camp? :)
"extra holy"
I'm sure your talk was great. Good call on the R Kelly.... The hymns on the church web site are cool, you can practice parts! Mom thinks I should practice the words and the order that the verses come in as well.
Caitlin you are so funny! I'm sure your talk made sense.
I'm going to put the primary songs on my ipod. Thanks for the idea!
Hey, just poking my head in and saw the topic you were asked to speak on....that's way hard! I bet you did such a great job, though. You are smart AND you make people laugh! Not long ago I had to speak on preparing my boys to serve missions....that was a toughy too. Wish we could have heard you.
I'm still not sure that R. Kelly music is acceptable on the other six days of the week, let alone Sundays.
;)
I'm afraid to click on that link, Dylan...
Post a Comment