I love sleeping in. I really love sleeping in. There is something to be said, however, for getting up and getting things done early. This morning I decided to get up and make some oatmeal because we have no milk and I am NOT skipping breakfast (are you crazy?). Russ and I sat down and ate together, my oatmeal topped with brown sugar, his with white sugar and butter and also enjoyed a mug of hot apple cider. This day is going to be awesome, right? Right. I folded the clothes in the dryer and moved the last load (towels) from the washer to the dryer and check, laundry done (even put away, too). I remembered to pack up a lunch and a change of clothes so I can go to the Rec Center. While I was looking for a parking spot I had to slam on the breaks and my book bag rolled right off the passenger's seat. When I got to my Dosage Calculation class (in which I had a test) and took out my calculator, it wouldn't turn on. Don't worry, the test was totally easy and I didn't really need it. Man, this day is going to be awesome.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 10:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You took your dosage calculation test WITHOUT a calculator? Wow. I'm sort of impressed.
Well, at least you got to enjoy breakfast with Russ! Got to love those days!! :)
I love reading your blog!
Great positive attitude! You are the happiest person ever- and its WONDERFUL! I was hoping to see some of your Valentine lovin- Im sure its coming right?
Post a Comment