I love eating a well balanced meal, don't you? Something feels so good about all those veggies on your plate. We tried a new recipe last night and it was really good. Easy, too. Do you eat pork tenderloin? You are seriously missing out if not. It's easy and fast to cook and they call it tenderloin for a reason - it's tender. And delicious. Anyway, I didn't follow the recipe exactly, it needed longer in the oven and when it was cooked through the sauce was already thickened. My way was easier. I'm sticking to it next time. Anyway, I'm getting side tracked here. We ate our pork tenderloin with steamed asparagus and a salad, too. It was good. And balanced. Or it seemed like it, anyway.
I'm on my way out the door to turn in my scholarship application to the Nursing Department (man, they are totally loaded), so wish me luck. In the future, I mean. Getting the scholarships that is. Wow, I'm having a rough time spitting it out today. What's that you say? The delete button? Why no, I haven't heard of it.
It's Friday!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I also love pork tenderloin and I DO wish you luck on the scholarships . . .
Post a Comment