There is just something about clean sheets. Am I right? Every time I change the sheets, which I usually do on Saturdays, I get excited to climb in bed. But something seems very wrong about doing so before I've taken a shower. Like it's sort of a waste to climb in between those fresh, fresh sheets before I'm clean myself. There is another thing I do every time I change my sheets; I vow never to let Otis sleep in my bed again. Guess how long that lasts.
We heated up some frozen tomato sauce that we made right before our huge basil bush gave in to the cold winter weather. It was so good. I made some garlic knots to go along. They turned out pretty well, too. I heated up some butter and added a couple cloves of garlic and then brushed it on my rolls and baked. They were tasty but I think we can do better. Roasted garlic next time? I don't know. Any suggestions?
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The garlic knots look fabulous. YUM
Those look really good right now! And so does your bed!!! Do your sheets smell like Downey? That is the best.
BTW, thanks for Tanner's birthday banner. He thought that was the coolest. He was so excited to get mail!! Kids are so funny.
Oh my goodness, Caity. I love garlic knots---and now that I know you make them, I HAVE to have you make them for me sometime. Metro Pizza has delicious garlic knots-- but they only have them on their catering menu. I second Patti's YUM!
Montesano's sells them. Not as good as Caity's, but they sell them.
Post a Comment