It's Friday. But I just heard some bad news. A cold front is blowing through Boise tonight and there's even talk of snow. What?! Snow? Am I not on Spring Break at this very moment? When I was in Vegas and Spring Break would roll around, I used to think it wasn't warm enough yet for Spring Break. Now I'm in Boise. Right now in Vegas? What? 70˚? Boise? 40˚. That's right. 40˚. I didn't know how good I had it.
If you combine half winter windshield washer fluid and half summer windshield wiper fluid, is the freezing temperature the average of the two?
Friday, March 28, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Isabel said she wants to go to Boise so she can play in the snow....and I had to turn on the AC today because it's getting hot.
It snowed in Boston today and my friend in Seattle sent me video of her snow... whaaa?
Oh, girl it is so hot here already, I wish it was 40 degrees here!! Just move back!! :) We miss you guys too much!
Post a Comment