This weekend was crazy. It seems like I saved up everything that I needed to do (and could have been taking care of all week) for Saturday. Anyway, some good news - Russell fixed my sewing machine! Is there anything he can't fix? I don't think so. Ooh, another thing. I found out more about my clinical next semester and I am so psyched! The first eight weeks is at a long term care facility (that's what they call nursing homes now) and I knew that. After that, they are going to send me all over. Day surgery, endoscopy clinic, OB ward. I am seriously so excited. I have to get my scrubs and I need a new pair of shoes - they have to be black or white. I've heard they are really strict about their dress code. Oh, who am I kidding, I just want to buy a new pair of shoes!
I can register for classes on April 3rd. There are two general ed classes that I still need to take and they have to be in different fields. I really don't want to take a foreign language. I would love to learn another language but I don't want to get graded on it. Does that make sense? Will you make fun of me really bad if I take a theater class? Please don't... because I'm taking it.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Russell is so good! Glad your sewing maching is back up and running!
A theatre class in college is a GREAT idea. Should definitely be something to blog about, too!
I took film and loved it. You'd be good in a film class--but theater sounds fun too.
Post a Comment