Things that make me want to stay in bed on Monday morning:
1. the temp on the thermostat (67!?)
2. what? Otis is still in bed
3. the impending doom I'm feeling in regards to that skills test
4. down comforter, I love you
5. clean sheets, I always change them on the weekend, they smell so good like Bounce
6. no good cereal
7. no brown sugar for oatmeal
8. no milk, even the crappy cereal isn't an option
I would have stayed in bed if Russell hadn't called and tried to catch me talking with that sleepy voice. And if I didn't have a quiz today. And if I didn't see these that I'm so excited to make.
Monday, March 03, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 10:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Mondays are so hard to wake up to! i feel ya!
Let us know how those goodies turn out. I need to know.
Oh, Caity, I printed out that cookie recipe. Awesome find.
Post a Comment