Tuesday, March 25, 2008

You like those period pieces? Those costume dramas? Anything produced by the BBC? Go watch North and South right now! If you have Netflix you can watch instantly. It's so good! Go. Now.

4 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I didn't know that you loved these kinds of movies... But it was kind of a revelation to me that you liked musicals so much too. I don't know why.

I feel like I never get to watch movies anymore. I need to stop blogging and blog-stalking so much.

Papa said...

You know me and that I'm a sucker for the Jane Austen productions, Shakespeare as well. I've got something like 12 hours of Masterpiece Theater on the DVR, it's flippin' fillin' up the disk!!!

Bride said...

hahah dads freakin out


i think im to blame for your fondness for musicals am i right?

Caitlin said...

Bride, I wouldn't say you're to blame, you just helped me get to the point where I felt it was okay.