Monday, March 24, 2008


Ah, the first day of Spring Break. It's 1:00 and I've already accomplished everything I set out to. I went to the gym.

Now, I plan on picking up the kitchen, moving my modem into my bedroom, plugging in the PC and watching instantly as many Netflix movies as I can squeeze in to half a day. First on the list, North & South, recommended to me by a fellow book group participant.

The pictures. I almost forgot. I never showed off the boots that I got for my birthday. It's been rainy here and I am not complaining. And the fridge. I'm wondering if this might be a good method to curb any mid afternoon snacking. Am also wondering if it's worth the ridicule I'll get as soon as Russell gets home...

6 comments:

Patti said...

BHAHAHA! I might try that.

cute boots...

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I love your boots AND your orange bathing suit.

Anonymous said...

I love that Idea! I am going to have to try that!!! Let me know if it works for you!

chanel said...

wow- I thought that was an invitation for Russel- "ooh lala"!
Go Caitlyn- thats a great suit!

Sorry is that too much for a blog comment that your mother reads? Feel free to delete it.

Caitlin said...

Chanel, you are really on a roll today - I just read your comment on Candace's blog...

Brooke said...

I love the swim suit idea!!!!! That might work for me!

OK I just read Chanel's comment...that's a much better idea.