
First day at my new gig today. The girl showing me around was so nice and really didn't make me do anything. I just followed her around. Talking to the patients is pretty easy for me - I like to talk. I feel a little like I'm not exactly sure what is appropriate and what isn't. Does that make any sense? I want to joke around with everyone.
I want to tell you all about the patients that we saw today - we started out with 6 and by the end of my shift we had 9 (two from the ER and one post-op) - but I'm pretty sure it's illegal. Let me just say, it's only day one and I am seriously thanking the Big Guy for my health...
Monday, May 26, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 7:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
im so glad it was good. i think forever when you talk about stuff all im gonna think about is grey's. except its your real life.
Yay for good first days.
Why does "Big Guy" make me laugh?
Sound like to right job for you! And yeah "Big Guy" makes me laugh too!
It took a long time for me to decide if I needed to capitalize both Big and Guy.
You're gonna be the best !
Post a Comment