I am starting to get sick. Wanna know how I know? It's not the ridiculously sore throat and all the unproductive coughing. I got in bed at 5 and woke up just before 8 (pm) and asked Russell why he wasn't at work. His response? "That Benadryl messed you up." I could really use some rainbow sherbet right about now - the kind with pink and orange and green but I won't eat the green. Because I'm sick and I can. Also I'm a grown up so I can.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
ugh . . . I'm sorry.
Baskin Robbins has the very best rainbow sherbert anywhere. I wish I could bring some to your house right now.
You drugie... hooked on the benadryl! It always works on the kids! Hope you feel better soon!
I love you Caitlin...hope you feel better.
Amen to the sherbet! My dad always gave me the orange sherbet with dark chocolate chips in it while I was sick...come to think of it...that sounds so good right now!
Post a Comment