I don't want to jinx it or anything but, man, this kid is so easy! He's one of those cannot ever break the rules kind of a kid. He sat down to do his homework last night and I have to sign off on it every day. Well, he finished and I signed, he looked and I thought he was going to have a breakdown. He said I was supposed to sign his Mom's name. Please, please, he says, just scribble that out and sign my Mom's name. We're talking head in his hands, elbows on the table - this kid was stressed! It was funny but I felt bad for him at the same time, you know? I sent a note to school today...
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are cracking me up!
love it all:
hard primary kids, stranger neighbor boy staying in your house, russell and tattoos, little kid melt downs.
You are pure comedy!
HA! That's funny.
Remember when Bridget told me it offended her when I asked her if she finished her homework?
That poor boy! He needs to relax! Oh, I am so glad it is going well... I just hope the Mom comes back! just kiddin!
That's sweet...but I'm with you, it almost makes me feel a little sad for him. And I just now caught up on your blog---so I'm late in saying this, but awesome job in school!
Post a Comment