I love commercials. There, I said it - man, it feels good to get that off my chest! Okay, okay, I'm not talking about those dang used car dealership commercials that make you want to simultaneously gouge out your eyes with a fork and stick a q-tip so far in your ear you can't hear anymore. I'm talking about the ones that make you laugh. Russell thinks it would be a good idea to regularly post a commercial that makes me laugh so we can see if it makes you guys laugh too, you know, to see if I'm weird or not. So, here it is - edition 1: commercials that make me laugh...
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
This is going to be fun. And, yes, I think that's funny.
I love commercials too! Tony thinks i am so crazy because I will rewind the tv to re watch funny commercials an sometimes i record them! I know i am crazy... I am so excited that you are doing this!! Yes, I laughed!
Yes that is funny. The look on the dad's face is the best.
I really don't get that commercial.
good keep going
Post a Comment