Thursday, May 22, 2008

I had a class to go to yesterday for my new hospital job. I practiced doing fingersticks and fecal occult blood tests (and yes it absolutely is as gross as it sounds). I have another class this morning and then I have about 25 training things to watch online. Just a couple things first:

1. I made peanut butter squares and some chocolate mint cookies last week for the book group. I told Russell he should be eating them faster, you know, to get them out of the house. He said, "these? Are not my favorite treats." Apparently, according to Russell, it is completely unnecessary to try any new recipes.

2. I had a very weird dream last night. Bride was pregnant and I went over and was trying to get the baby to move around and he pushed his face against her stomach and was talking to me. Freaky! Where the heck did that come from?

4 comments:

Patti said...

There are several members of our family who think the same thing Russ thinks...

Gramps said...

That was some segue from fecal occult blood tests to peanut butter squares and some chocolate mint cookies.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the fecal testing is going to the brain that is why you are having freaky dreams like that... crazy!

Amber said...

Chocolate mint cookies sound good.