There's this song. I am SO not saying what it is - that is how terribly embarrassing it is. I don't want to like it. I really do not want to like it. But it's so catchy. Dang you XM radio! Let me just say it belongs to a genre that I don't listen to (or as a rule like at all) but they play this song on "The Blend" which I regularly find myself listening to at work. It gets stuck in my head so bad. I hate it. I swear I do.
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am sorry, but you MUST now tell us what it is.
I want to know really bad too! What is it?
I feel that way about that Pink song - the one about the party starting...
That cracked me up, Patti. I love Pink. I have all her albums--the edited versions of course.
i know what the song is!!!!
Post a Comment