There is a woman in my ward that trims her fingernails in church on Sunday every week. I had the pleasure (sick) of sitting in front of her last week. She gets out her fingernail clippers and starts trimming and all I can think about is one of those fingernails getting in my hair, hitting me in the face, ricocheting off the pew in front of me and flying into my mouth (weirder things have happened). Now, I kept it together last time but I seriously doubt that I will be capable of keeping my mouth shut another time. Do I just avoid sitting near this person or should I send her an anonymous note? Where do you cut your fingernails?
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You DONT trim your nails in church. I think that is so rude. Why do people think that is ok. I think you should just sit by her again & tell her that this is not the time or place.
At church! Are you kidding me? That for one is so nasty and for two that is just rude! What if one got in the sacrament tray? Gross! I trim mine over the toilet or trash can! doesnt everyone else?
There's a story that has been circling around the McDonald clan for some years now. Apparently there was a women in Garett's cousin's ward who would show up for Sacrament meeting with a Big Gulp and a box of Chicken in a Biscuit crackers. She would set herself up on the first pew, put her feet up on the bench and kick back to enjoy the show.
Just take Amber to church with you.
thats just disrespectful ok you can say something
Post a Comment