Sunday, May 04, 2008

Today was just the worst day in Primary. There is a new boy in my class - he's not really new, this is just the first week I've seen him. I thought a couple of the other kids were bad. I was wrong. Angels, those other kids, angels. He was on the ground, back on the floor, holding his legs up so that his knees were right beside his face. I told him to get in his seat. He said no. Straight up NO. I started to get a pretty good hold on him toward the end of class (or maybe I was just getting better at ignoring him) when he started muttering "keep the commandments, keep the commandments, keep the commandments" over and over and over. What the heck am I going to do with this kid?

So, our neighbor is staying over beginning tomorrow afternoon. I think he'll be pretty low maintenance. He saw me in church today and said, "know what tomorrow is?" and his Mom said that on Friday morning he said that he wished it was Monday already. Plus he's really cute and you know I'm a sucker for the cute ones.

2 comments:

Patti said...

aw, he likes you . . . he's excited. That's cute.

Amber said...

You are babysitting a neighbor kid? That is just weird. Unless you are really close with them. But never meeting them? You are way too nice. That is something I would totally get roped into. Isn't it hard to say no? Anyways that is really sweet though that he is excited. He will have fun with you guys.
And Russ with tattoos? Funny....but I don't see it. He probably is clean cut compared to others in the area! haha!

Sorry I haven't read your blog so this is very long :)