What's new, what's new. Hmmm. Not really much.
I have one week of one class left this semester. The last assignment is a paper about a journal article that I've already written the draft of so it's pretty much done.
Let me tell you about this journal article. There is a school in Virginia that makes their nursing students wear an "adult disposable incontinence product" and sit in a wheelchair for 6 hours. Wait. It gets better. They are required to wet themselves and remain wet for the last thirty minutes. If you want to graduate, you have to do it. They say that the reason is to "engender empathy for disabled patients with urinary incontinence."
Another nursing school I am glad I'm not attending...
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
really? you haven't ever wanted to pee your pants without any repercussions?
uh, me neither. ewwww. so glad you don't go to that school too!
HA! Chanel is funny.
Yeah, Im glad you dont go there either... because I would have to laugh at you!
Post a Comment