Monday, June 30, 2008

DAY 3:


Bride slept in until so late today. I'm not letting her do that again. At least she won't be able to say I never let her sleep in, that would be a lie because I let her today. Like I said, Bride slept in today and while she did so, I bought a sweet raft and oars for our river floating excursion.

After, we went to the Winget's to hang out. We swam at the pool for a while and then we went back up to the house, had dinner, played missionary tag, made more Muddy Buddies, played Catch Phrase, had a dance party and ate strawberry shortcake. All good things.

We came home and blew up the raft, you know, to check it out. Oh, and also to lay in it.

3 comments:

Patti said...

That sounds so fun. And thanks for the pictures... it's fun to see my friends on your blog.

I'm glad you're having fun.

It's hotter than hell here.

Heather said...

Did your mother just swear??
She's damn right though!

Anonymous said...

You guys are cracking me up right now!! but very true!!! It is hotter then H-E-double hockey sticks!! Ha! That pool looks so blue... and inviting!! I cant wait for Day 4!!