Tuesday, July 01, 2008

DAY 4:

I had to work a little bit today so Bride took the truck and had her own adventure. Well, she went to the bookstore but I think it was sort of like an adventure. When I got home we went downtown and bought some delicious bread for our dinner and then we opted for a little bike ride. This is the foot bridge we have to cross to get from our house across the river to the Greenbelt.

We went all the way down to the park to swing on the swings and while we were there, we saw the most adorable puppy. The boy on the swing next to us said it was his and gave us permission to pet her. Which we did.


















That night we opted for Ladies Night at Les Bois Sports park. Bride and Russ both did a little betting but I'm pretty sure I'm forming a moral objection to horse racing. I'll get back to you on that...

This horse's name is Mr Salty Jones. How do they name race horses?


2 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Bridget is so tan!

I wish I were there. Bridget, I would let you sleep in EVERY day. Really late... like 'til 8:00, 8:30 or later.

I tried to come up with something about two "bridges" but I couldn't.

Anonymous said...

Yeah... how do they name horses? Oh... Did they win any money? Cause I only think it is immoral to make a bet and win!! If you loose it is ok!!