Thursday, June 19, 2008

This song is so catchy! I keep singing I don't give a hoot about what you think. Rivers' mustache though...

9 comments:

Gramps said...

It didn't catch me, but I'm old.

Dylan Todd said...

Gramps, I must be old, too because this new Weezer album, I just don't get it.

Brooke said...

Dude, I love it. I'm more hip than Dylan though.

Brooke said...

Um Dyl...just kidding. You are the king of hip.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I think the video is clever (and it is a catchy song!)... but I am so right there with you on the mustache.

Caitlin said...

I haven't heard the whole cd yet but I think I'll go buy it this weekend.

Bride said...

the album-not so good-this song- a little catchy-rivers mustache? is and forever will be ; creppy.

Bride said...

i meant to type creepy "creppy". yea. totally meant that

Stacy said...

I love it. I used to listen to them WAY, WAY back in the day. When I hear them now, I think of you. We listened to them in the car on the way to Cali for our girl's weekend at Kelly's house. Weezer & Jack Johnson. That's the music that reminds me of that trip.