Remember when I was telling you guys about the book group? How I wanted to read a book that some other members didn't want to read? How I picked that book anyway? Well, we meet this Thursday (as in tomorrow) and guess who has to work. If you guessed me, you're a genius. We are rescheduling but I think it's only because the girl who put the book group together doesn't want to lead this discussion. Yikes.
My thermostat is broken and a couple nights ago I think the AC was on all night long (hello power bill) and I woke up to a brisk 64 degrees. It's hard enough to get out of bed at 4:30 in the morning. What a bummer.
I bought a new sprinkler and I'm hoping that we'll be able to water all of the lawn at once without moving the sprinkler twenty times. Wish me luck, will you?
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 3:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So how'd you like the book? If you give it a good review, it will be next on my bookshelf. I am always looking for good reads.
Did you put a new picture of your house on your header? Your grass looks SO green. Of subject...can you believe Melissa got a dog?! I totally laughed at your comments. Remember when you and Brandon pretended you couldn't take Otis with you to Idaho? I said YES.
Isabel owns the Milo & Otis DVD.
Heather, I've read this one before and it is a good one.
Stace, I did put a new picture of the house up, there weren't any leaves on the tree in the old one. Brandon just wanted to know if you would say yes - that was so funny.
Post a Comment