We had so much fun in Las Vegas. I counted the times that Russell said, "it's SO hot" and I'll give a prize to whoever guesses closest. I'm just joking, I didn't count but if I had a prize to give, it would go to whoever guessed highest. I have a few pictures to post - Isabel took them for me. A vacation is fun but who are we kidding, we're just putting off all the work until we get home - I have so much crap to do.
We would have stayed longer but I had to get back to work and let me tell you, it was an interesting day. I had to go to the morgue and pick up a patient's baby. It was 19 weeks. I don't know what complications induced her labor but this is the third baby that the couple lost. They wanted to see him one more time before they were discharged. Like I said, it was an interesting day.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So sad.
Sometimes I am annoyed by my own smiley profile picture because if I try to say something intended to have a serious tone... I feel like my photo negates it. It almost looks like I'm being sarcastic. Does that make sense?
Oh please Russell. He acts like he didn't grow up in the LV heat. So don't tell me you guys will never move back. Please don't tell me that!!!
It was fun to see you guys.
Can I take a guess?.... 158.5 times? Was I the closest? It wasnt even that hot here when you guys were here! I miss you guys already! And that is really sad about the baby... really sad!!
Post a Comment