DAY 5:
Mid-morning (not morning) Bride and I headed downtown to walk around and check out the shops. Really, we were waiting for Russ to get out of work so we could float the Boise River!
The first time I went, I went without Russ. I won't make that mistake again. He totally steered us into every fast part and it was so fun.
This was the first fast part we went over. Doesn't Bride look like she's having fun?
This was the first bridge we went under. Right after this there was a kid hiding up in a tree and he totally squawked (like a bird) and scared us so bad. It was pretty funny. I totally thought we were about to get attacked by a giant bird.

We took this one after Bride spotted a buck on the riverbank and I told her she should be Russell's new lookout.



1 comments:
Caity, that looks so fun. I really want to visit you up there in Boise.
Post a Comment