I've recently heard rumors of a Lunn Family Christmas talent show. I know what I'll be performing but I'm not telling because I don't want anyone to steal it.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've recently heard rumors of a Lunn Family Christmas talent show. I know what I'll be performing but I'm not telling because I don't want anyone to steal it.
Posted by Caitlin at 11:35 PM
6 comments:
I was waiting to see who was going to take the bait on this one. No one??
A talent show sounds promising...
Dad has engineering drawings for a stage and curtain area...
I think he's purposely keeping it to himself because he's practicing his performance. That's just the way he is.
Can you PLEASE adopt me into the family for Christmas...just so I can see the rad talent at this show...Caitlin you totally have me curious now!!
I want to come too! This will be a great show!! Aren't we family?
I thought it was Duke v. Lunn in kickball this Christmas? Wasn't that the plan?
Duke v. Lunn kickball / Duke v. Lunn talent show... I think that will be awesome... yeah... arent we family?
Post a Comment