We went to the Snake River Stampede tonight and I thought it was going to be a very long night but it was totally fun. I don't like the calf roping - those poor little guys - but everything else was totally entertaining. And you know they get in to it around these parts. I'm telling you guys, someday I'm going to have a horse. And a cow too.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow, you really like animals. Are we really sisters?
Meliss, I have a problem. Seriously. I was feeding my neighbor's turtle last week while they were out of town and I felt guilty when I left it. A turtle.
What are you talking about... you already have a horse... and a cow... you have Otis! Oh, wait he is a dog! My bad! :)
Post a Comment