Monday, August 04, 2008


Meet Mrs. T. She'll be hanging out around the Dukes for the month of August. I tried to get a video of Otis and Mrs. T meeting but it seems that every single rechargeable battery in my house is dead. Just my luck. Well, just your luck I guess - it was hilarious - the meeting.

This week is going to be awesome. I only have to work two nights and we are camping this weekend. Russell wants to scout out a possible hunting area for the fall and I'm all for it. And so is Otis. He loves getting out into the wild. Don't worry, I'll get those batteries all charged up.

Wish me luck on my 90 day eval at the hospital!

3 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

So wait. Where does Mrs. T usually reside? (I do wish we could have seen the first encounter.)

Anonymous said...

Its been 90 days already? No way!

Caitlin said...

Mrs. T is a turtle (if you can't tell) and she belongs to Andrew - the neighbor that Russ and I watched for a week. I really left a lot of of this post, didn't I. I was in a bit of a rush to go lay out (and yes, I know how ridiculous that sounds).