I am the laziest blogger ever. I just brought my laptop in to the kitchen and took a picture of this zucchini cobbler with photo booth. Getting out the camera, taking the picture, uploading it from the camera to the computer? WAY too much work.
Okay so, we've got more zucchini than we know what to do with and we are officially sick of zucchini bread. Solution? Zucchini cobbler. I followed some of the advice in the comments (do you ever pay attention to those?) and removed all the seeds and I swear, it tasted just like apple cobbler. Just like it. With ice cream on top? Insane.
Another thing. Did anyone else see this? A man jumps in to the ocean to punch a shark after it practically swallows his dog (and he's not even a very cute dog, maybe that's like saying someone's kid isn't cute, everyone thinks their own kid is cute). He actually saves his dog.
I was thinking another thing. My frequent (probably inappropriate) use of parenthesis really says a lot about me, doesn't it? It is seriously hard for me to stick to a train of thought...

9 comments:
i do the parenthesis thing too. also i was def asleep when you texted me. i went to bed at like 10am, I hate my schedule.
I did see that "man punches shark" thing and thought to myself, "That is probably th emacho-est thing I have ever seen/heard/read on the Internet."
Then I watched the video. And ... not so much. Seriously, how can someone turn something so awesome into something so ... not?
I abuse all kinds punctuation. The ellipsis and the use of italics are among my favorites.... obviously.
I'll trade you some zucchini for a whole crapload of cucumbers.
Dylan, you have to give us the link to that video. Or maybe it's better that I go on thinking that is totally the macho-est thing on the internet.
Meliss, you said crapload and that made me laugh. I've really been getting into the poop jokes lately. Crapload. See? I'm laughing again.
Crap is a terrible word that I just can't seem to stop saying.
I agree on your remarks re: the dog.
here's the link. OMZ, that dude is sooo freaking gay. "And I was like 'Oh no you don't, mister man!' and I punched that shark right in the nose."
death scream? interesting...
bahahahah joke
Post a Comment