So, mostly I like the fall when the weather starts changing but there is one thing I don't like about it. I hate it when the toilet seat is freezing cold in the mornings. It is a rude awakening, that's for sure.
Moving on.
I am writing a paper on issues related to contemporary childbirth and I was wondering if anyone wanted to volunteer to answer a few questions for me. What I mean to say is, does anyone want to volunteer now to avoid that uncomfortable phone call where I ask and you feel like you can't say no? (I just like to keep it real.) I'll let you read the paper when I'm done...
Monday, October 06, 2008
Posted by Caitlin at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yes. That is a picture of my toilet. I took a picture. Of my toilet.
If I can help, I will. Let me know.
I love your blog girl! I will help you too.....if I can. :)
I don't think I can answer questions about contemporary childbirth since it's been 20 years . . . that wouldn't qualify as contemporary. :)
But if there's anything I can help with I will.
Most women I know are eager to share all the lurid details of their childbirths, including me. So feel free to call.
I too am up for questioning.
i mean, no.
Kelly's comment is SO true. About the toilet seat. When I was pregnant with Isabel, I made an important discovery about the toilet seat. It happened while using the toilet at Travis & Kassia's house. They had a soft seat cover. It made such a difference on my fat bum and I was constantly on the toilet while pregnant, so we went to the store immediately to purchase one. The soft seats are cheap and they will be SO much less cold for you in the morning. Trust me.
oh those are actually quite pleasant.
This picture convinced me to go out and buy a new shower curtain.
Post a Comment