Monday, September 08, 2008


I have a lot to tell you about school this semester but I have even more actual school stuff to work on so it might be a few more days before I can tell you all about it.

Otis manged to push through the screen door on our porch a while ago. So last week I went about reinforcing the screen but I forgot to latch it when I was finished. Russell heard a weird scratching sound and checked the front porch. It was Otis. We don't know how long he was gone or which neighbors he terrorized or how many times he was almost hit by a car. No idea.

It has been a pretty constant 68˚ in my house the last week or so. No AC. The windows are open. I think summer might be over for Boise. I'm in the market for a couple new sweaters.

3 comments:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I'm so glad Otis came back safely. That's scary! (Although it reminds me of the time Jack crawled out Brett & Kelly's apartment window when they thought he was sleeping... and then there was a knock on the door. Guess who.

Amber said...

I'm jealous about your weather. And I can't believe Otis. I think it's better that you guys don't know. Yeah....it's better that way.

I can't wait till you can tell us your stories.

Patti said...

You get the nice Fall . . . I miss that.