Russell deemed these potato skins (Sunday dinner) restaurant quality...
They look it!
yumbo
I agree. I want them. Tell me why again you aren't opening up your own cafe?
member when we all went to kellys house and everything we made (by we i mean anybody but me) we deemed "restaurant quality"?good times.
those look amazing!!!!!!! seriously.and you look ADORABLE in your scrubs!!! good luck!!!!!
YUM! I think my pants got tighter just looking at that....
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They look it!
yumbo
I agree. I want them. Tell me why again you aren't opening up your own cafe?
member when we all went to kellys house and everything we made (by we i mean anybody but me) we deemed "restaurant quality"?
good times.
those look amazing!!!!!!! seriously.
and you look ADORABLE in your scrubs!!! good luck!!!!!
YUM! I think my pants got tighter just looking at that....
Post a Comment