
I hate those bell stamps. They are really no fun at all. My post office has this automated scale and stamp machine. You can go 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you can use your debit card. This thing is the epitome of convenience. But you can only get those dumb bell stamps.
I hate those stamps so much that I would rather go to my post office from the hours of 9-4 Monday through Friday and wait. In the line. Why is there always a line? Because dumb people like me hate those bell stamps? I don't know.
Do I hate the bell stamps? Or do I just love the other stamps? I think it might be because some of the bell stamps on the sheet don't have the wavy edges on all 4 sides. I'm a crazy person, aren't I? Whatever. You just read an entire post about stamps...

4 comments:
I am laughing at you right now! I don't even know what you are talking about. Isn't it just a stamp?
But I loved reading your post about stamps!!
i actually like that they're called "forever" stamps. the romantic in me.
I like the Happy Birthday ones...
This is your answer.
http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-3164694-10394303
Post a Comment