Thursday, October 09, 2008


I made pickles this week. They are good. Real good. I told a friend at school about them and promised to share. That was before I tasted them. That jar was hard to part with. I'll think about bringing some home with me.

I had to turn on the heat today. I draw the line when the temp inside the house gets down to the 50's. We had our first frost last night and they are already talking about "snow in the upper elevations." The good? I turned on the heat and my house smells like Christmas now. That makes me a Las Vegan still, doesn't it?

4 comments:

Patti said...

You know those are my favorite pickles. Please?

chanel said...

whoa! you made pickles!!!
wait , you CAN MAKE pickles?
I thought the pickle fairy dropped them off at the grocery store. weird!

TOTALLY agree with the toilet seat coldness too! YIKES!

you're the coolest.

Patti said...

I'm officially sick. Robin just dropped off a jar of these . . . more than half the jar is gone. They are AWESOME.

Patti said...

Jar is gone. Please send more. :)